What will help me grow as a disciple?
If a small group is too big or not at the right time then why not grab a couple of friends and start a micro group. This allows the flexibility to ask - what do I really need to help me grow at this time?
So how do you start a Micro Group?
Think about what you really need to help you grow, discuss this with a couple of like minded people and agree to meet to encourage one another.
Jesus said: "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them" (Matthew 18:20)
It really is that simple. Two friends, a desire to grow and snacks are always good!
- When, where and how often you'd like to meet
- The purpose of your group - how you'd like to grow
- Agree your boundaries of confidentiality at the start
- Remember the core values of all small groups apply to micro groups
If you need help with material or study aids then please contact Tania Vaughan on 01803 400403 or
Some of the material we currently have available
- Nooma DVD's by Rob Bell - great 10 minute DVD's that get a conversation started
- Ephesians - wholeness for a broken world
- Psalms - prayers of the heart
- God's Will - Biblical direction for living
- Joseph - overcoming life's challenges
- A women's study of Ruth and James