If you would like to register your interest in our Summer Course please email
Coffee Plus is our parenting group. We cover specific age group parenting each term.
- Spring term - 0-7 years
- Summer term - 5-13 years
- Autumn term - teenagers
We discuss subjects like:
- Balancing the pressures of life while still meeting our childrens needs
- Coping with children who won't eat or sleep or co-operate
- Helping children grow in confidence and self-esteem
The parenting teenagers course also covers areas such as:
- Helping teenagers enjoy life
- Encouraging them to live confidently
- Being more effective in dealing with awkward situations
- Learning how to say 'no' respectfully and dealing with criticism
There is no suggestion that there are easy answers to parenting. What suits one parent may not work for another. But you will find respect at this group and a recognition that all families are different. You will also find practical ideas to apply in your own way in your own family. The material used is produced by the Family Care Trust (www.familycaring.co.uk).
Each session starts promptly at 9.30am and finishes by 11.45am and is held in Stokeinteignhead. Transport is available from Torquay and a crèche is provided.
If you would like further information on future parenting courses or to sign up please contact the Church Office on 01803 400403.